Sunday, December 27, 2009

The genesis of a corporate has been rock star

Through the wonderful world of the internet, I hope to share some of my rantings and past experiences on to those who are willing to spare some time to read it.

This whole blogging thing has taken the world by storm and i too am starting to find it rather amusing. I mean with this whole blogging thingy, we are able to share our thoughts / experiences and to a certain extent document our lives, hopes and dreams and possibly share it with people. I guess the general public might not give a f*ck about what I have to say , but like the millions of bloggers out there, you can kiss my a$$...

This blog will mainly document some of my interesting experiences from my past, my current day to day rantings and blatant cock talking as well as my future hopes dreams. I like having formats. Structure. Routine.

Being a "has been" rockstar, and i use the word has been loosely here as I do still play in this band called Dragon Red (www.dragonred.com), and to those who know a lil bit about the local music industry, the band is still alive. We are currently in the process of recording the second album and within the contents of this blog i will share a significant portion of my self proclaimed Rockstar life.

I also use the word corporate because certain people in my life have claimed that i am a sell out for working in the corporate line. That i sold the whole music / band rock star life for a steady paycheck. To an extent, obviously i have sold out. I am a realistic person after all. I would rather be able to feed my family, go for a good steak dinner, enjoy a holiday on some remote island , etc than waiting for the next big break in the local music industry. Not my thing.

Well, to those who are still reading. LET THE RANTINGS BEGIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment