Sunday, January 3, 2010

PAST : First sexual experience

The title got you guys excited kan. Well this is some funny shit la. I'm sure that there are some people out there that might have experienced the same thing that i did. I think i was four and i always played games with my neighbour. Games like battle city on my micro genius and also some old school game watch games la. But one day we decided to play doctor doctor. So she pulled down her pants and i pulled down mine and we were playing with our privates. SERIOUS SHIT. That was literally the first clit i ever fondled la. We were laughing out asses off untill my maid caught us and told us that what we were doing was wrong.

Didnt keep in contact with that neighbour of mine but many years later, she ended up studying in the same uni as me and one day she came up to me and said "Amil, do you remember when we were kids, and we both got naked and started playing with ourselves??" F*ckin shy la i tell you. If i was having a dry season kan, after a few drinks i would have definitely tapped that ass la BACK THEN. HAHAHA (yes yes, to those who know me, i used to be a f*ckin horrible person)

1 comment:

  1. You are effing gross! When I was four, I was crying into my daddy's shirt while dealing with my depression issues. You sick, sick, sick, little boy.

    Kavita is a sweetheart.. oh, these 2 parts don't connect.... or do they?

    GROSS!!

    ReplyDelete