Thursday, January 7, 2010

PRESENT : Guitar Hero SLUT!!

For those of you who know me i proclaim myself to be the best guitar hero player in Malaysia. Serious shit. I play guitar on expert and i 5* a majority of the songs i play. Im a pretty decent drummer to (i play drums on hard).

I have always kicked some serious ass in this game and i have almost every instalment of the guitar hero franchise. I recently bought Guitar Hero Van Halen and i seriously got my ASS KICKED. i mean its van halen. The KING of tapping and to play on EXPERT, you gotta tap that lil plastic guitar. Its F*ckin insane. I mean here i am FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER in GH history that i CANNOT COMPLETE a song on expert. A few songs to be exact. I died in ERUPTION, got my ass owned in SPANISH FLY and couldnt even get pass the intro for HOT FOR TEACHER. CRAP!!!

But it is serious fun tho and i definitely do enjoy playing guitar hero. Even if its like a few songs, its just a great way to unwind and chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment